Sunday 26 October 2014

Passing Time Ideas

I've been struggling a lot with the Passing Time brief. I've been able to think of quite a few ideas but I don't feel passionate enough to develop them. I want to do something personal.


Like my passing time, from when I was younger to now.
Maybe focusing on how my looks have changed over time. I want to use personal old and new photos within my work. I'm going to start experimenting with ideas and trying different things. Perhaps merging photos together as a college or weaving them together. I really like this piece of work I found on Pinterest.

I might try to recreate something similar using my own photos. I think rather then cutting two photos up then weaving together for this photo they weaved on top of the photo to get a different effect. I could try both ways to see how it looks. However I'm not sure how I would develop it. Perhaps make a poster.